This blog is dedicated to promoting my favourite photographers that I have discovered whilst writing kisses and cross stitches. If you use any photographs from this blog, please link to the photographers and their own sites

2.4.10

Tania Shcheglova

Tania Shcheglova takes wonderfully whimsical photographs of barefoot beauties with heavy fringes hanging around trees, meadows and carosols. Most of the photographs are collaborations with her boyfriend, Roman Protsyuk. Tania's pictures transport you away from your every day world into a land of make-believe.


What got you into photography? Selfphotography by a trashy digital cam


Which of your own photographs is your favourite?
I guess the ones with reflected light, hair and sun, black lips and
heels, shapes and triangles, shoulders and feathers.


 Where did you grow up? Ivano-Frankivsk, a small city in Ukraine, and I’m still here


What were you like as a child? A wild little thing, self-proclaimed master of screaming


What, or who inspires you? The sun does. Not that kind of everyday sun, but the blinks around


Who or what would you most like to photograph? Alienlike people and myself whenever I’m bored


What cameras do you use?
Film cameras



What music do you listen to? Nu rave, indietronica, female indie and My Brightest Diamond


Tania's flickr
Tania's deviant art

Tania's email: tania.oldyork@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. He subido varias fotos de Old York, pero reciƩn ahora me entero (gracias a vos) que es Tania su nombre.

    Saludos desde Argentina

    ReplyDelete